Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Lanes

It's back to work after the big snow. I shouldn't be surprised that everyone is still in a hurry, but you would think that, with the obvious dangers, everyone would slow down. The roads aren't too bad now, but there are many spots where there are some significant hazards, including icing (especially in the morning) and lanes that unexpectedly end. Some of the two-lane roads are down to one lane, and some of the ones that aren't have some spots where the right lane is impassable. To be fair, most people are slowing down, but a few try to pass on the right and run into lanes that are covered in snow and ice. I usually hang out in the right lane, but I've been spending more time in the left lane because of bad conditions on the right. The ones who can't wait try to zip by on the right. I haven't seen an accident yet, but I'm sure there are plenty happening from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment