Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is that the same guy?

My ride to work is 12 miles if I go my usual route (today I took the highway to avoid snowy back roads). My schedule isn't exact, but it is somewhat regular. After doing this for a few months, I'm pretty sure I am seeing some of the same people over and over again (that's part of why my unscientific poll that "proves" that Mercedes owners are nice is really silly--I might just see the same 3 or 4 nice Mercedes drivers each time while all the nasty Mercedes owners drive a different route). I bring this up because I am suspecting that, last night, I was tailgated by the same guy who flipped me off a couple of weeks ago (see Road Rage). I remember it being a large, dark SUV as was this (this one was a Toyota), and he got behind me at about the same place and turned off at exactly the same place. I think he even honked at me once during my biggest 30 m.p.h. stretch. I didn't look at him when he turned right and I turned left so I don't know if he flipped me off again. I'm just thinking that after a few more months, I will have been in traffic with the same people over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment