Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bipolar Blogging: Passed on the Shoulder

I knew he was trouble. This jerk in a black Honda sedan was coming up behind me in a 30 m.p.h. zone. He must have been going 45 (maybe 50), and he comes right up to my tail. Can you believe this idiot does the most stupid and dangerous thing. There is about one block where there is very wide shoulder. He can't pass on the left, not because of the double yellow line (I'm sure he would have ignored that), but because traffic was coming, and he would have been killed (it would have served him right). So, he zips around me on the right. I could still see him ahead for a while because the traffic ahead wasn't too clear, but he must have found a way to zip by a few more cars so I lost him. What a jerk!

* * * * *

I was so happy this morning. I really don't want to slow everyone else down. When I approach an intersection, I hope the people that are waiting to turn, turn in front of me so I don't slow them down. Today, a black Honda sedan came up behind me. I was really happy that he found a way to pass me by going around me on the shoulder (there was just enough time where the shoulder was wide enough for someone to pass). It was a win-win. I didn't have to be stressed by someone sitting on my tail, and he got to work on time. Besides, it's always an extra treat when I have something special to write about in my blog.


* * * * *

Who am I kidding? That guy was a dangerous jerk, and he is going to get himself killed one day with stunts like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment