Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Lesson for your Kid

Last night on my way home, I was driving on the big 30 m.p.h. stretch, and a big black Tahoe was behind me. I could tell it wanted to get by as it kept swerving to the left and right as if looking for an opening. There is no passing on this stretch as it is too narrow and too curvy to see far enough ahead. But there are some spots with wide shoulders, and, sure enough, the Tahoe went by me on the shoulder on the right. This has happened before so I wasn't shocked (although it is still surprising). What did shock me was that there was a kid in the front seat. I was thinking it is one thing to do something stupid and dangerous by yourself and quite another to do it in front of your kid. What a great lesson for the the kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment